1. Open house was last night. I wore my tall heels. Bad idea:) I got to meet some new faces and see some of my returning students as well as my veterans from years past.
2. Today was spent moving my co-hort teacher into a new class (after she had already set up her other classroom) in 4 hours with some of my fabulous EC co-workers. The day before the first day of school. Now only truly awesome people can make that happen:)
3. I busted my bootay to get the first 2 days of school finished for myself as well as my co-hort and haven't had time to snag any photos of my classroom. Soon. Very soon.
4. I was not able to participate in the blog hopping that's going around ( see for yourself what I mean ), but I have been trying to catch up on all the blogs I follow. I love you all and think all of you are the bomb.
5. Tomorrow is the student's first day of school. I'm sure tonight I 'll be tossing and turning-unable to sleep with excitement and nerves.
We are totally reading this book tomorrow and I am excited.
Have a great rest of the week to all!